by Stefano Rizzo
You can find us at 32 Cluain Droichead, Sixmilebridge , Co. Clare. Tel. 087-2297449
North Star Computers offers fast, safe and cost effective computer repair solutions.
Get a computer repair that also future proofs your investment: have us advise you on how an SSD drive can benefit your machine!
We can repair virtually any make or model from any manufacturer such as DELL, Toshiba or IBM right through to Targa, Advent or Median with – almost – any type of problem.
What is the cost?
|Desktop computer hardware and/or software clean up||75€ + VAT|
|Laptop computer hardware and/or software clean up||75€ + VAT|
|Re-installation of whole operating system, including data backup and restore||75€ + VAT|
|Virus, Trojan Horse, Worm or general malware scan and removal||75€ + VAT|
Computer repairs may include:
- Power connection issues
- Touch pad and keyboard repair
- Performance/slow to boot issues
- Viruses/Trojan horses/worms/malware removal
- Hardware and software cleanup
- Email and internet connection issues
- We charge a fixed hourly rate of 75€ + VAT per hour for general maintenance jobs, excluding the purchase of parts.
- We have repaired hundreds of computers in the last few years for a broad range of customers and we have a wealth of experience in both repair and procurement of spare parts.
- We endeavour to offer as fast a turnaround as possible.
- We offer a free evaluation service where we evaluate and determine the precise cause of the problems along with all costs (including parts) within one working day of receipt of the machine.
- Once we receive the go ahead and have approval to proceed we can usually repair the machine within one working day, subject to availability of parts (most of our suppliers deliver within a 24 hour period).No work is carried out with additional charges without fully explaining and clearing it first with the customer.
- We always look for the most cost effective solution and aim to provide an optimally priced solution.
- All machines are thoroughly tested and burned in to detect any other different issues before releasing them back to the customer.
* For areas other than those listed above please contact us to discuss details and requirements